1) The thing that i did to modify my airplane was i added two wings to the first one, making it a triplane. I also cut my vertical and horizontal stabilizers to make them more aerodynamic. The outcome of this was that on the launch with the ruler my distance decreased, but that was because when you launch the triplane you need more force than what was given with the ruler and rubber band.
2)
Observation- When you through the original plane it goes a pretty far distance.
Question- I wonder if i made modifications to my plane, if it would fly farther or faster?
Hypothesis- If i modify my plane, then it will fly farther.
Experiment- I flew my newly modified triplane with aerodynamic stabilizers and it hit the ground right away.
Conclusion- The modifications aren't always good, but in this case the problem was that the launcher didn't provide enough force.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment