Sunday, March 25, 2007

3/23/07

1) I think that this has been a very productive week and that this is a very good intersession. One of my favorite things that we did was when we made those foam flyer's and then made modifications to them. I liked that because it was a good way to show that modifications aren't always a good thing. One thing i didn't like about this week was we didn't spend that much time on the planes that we cut out from the blueprints. I think that if we spent more time on that i could have made mine better. One thing i learned this week was that Bernoulli's theory of lift isn't the only one, there is the Newtonian theory which also can achieve lift. If i could change one thing about last week it would be that we could spend more time on the tours of the museum because i got a lot of information from them.

No comments: